A little something while you wait.
Rin’s way too easy on you [MEGA]
So here’s a Rin doujin by Ichihi.
Old version had QC notes and incorrect botched text rendering on bubbles with bolditalics
PuchimasuTL back on the im@s doujin grind. Ideally I’d like to get through this doujin mound by the end of this year, or at least before CG starts airing.
Are you hyped for One For All? It’s looking pretty good so far. Hopefully CG gets a full game that they’ll push with the anime.
Yarukinee Teitoku to Hisho Tatsuta-san — DDL: [MEGA]
We here at World Three support the Tenryuu class, specifically Tatsuta.
Released at a resolution of 1709×2431, the best ship deserves the best quality. Accept no substitutes.
Speaking of which… Where the FUCK are the Tatsuta figures. No one cares about Kongou, Japan.
So hopefully you’re all snuggled up with your loved ones in one way or another. Some of you will have a cake all revved up and ready. Some will have written a beautiful prose as to why they love her so much. Or maybe you’ll just dim the lights, light the candles and get the mood right. Maybe all of the above, who knows. It really doesn’t matter how you decide to celebrate, folks. It’s the one day of the year, make it count.
I’m not great at any of those things so I’ll just stick to my guns and TL more. Mad props to hihohahi for actually pulling through with typesetting all these on such short notice.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
I will never shut up about you.
[KONOHA (Kazuha)] Seifuku Shoujo [Sadpanda]
[Shoujo Kishidan (Oyari Ashito)] LOVE COMPLEX [Sadpanda]
[micro page (Kuromotokun)] Yukiho wo Suki Houdai shichau Hon [Sadpanda]
[KONOHA (Kazuha)] Ana hori musume no…ANAL SEX TRAINING [Sadpanda]
[KONOHA (Kazuha)] Anahori Musume no…AnalSex Training Next [Sadpanda]
[Fukunoren (Yukiwo)] Lemon cookie [Sadpanda]
[KONOHA] Watashi dake no Rakuen [Sadpanda]
Puchi told me to make the post and since I don’t know too much about Idolm@ster, here are M3OWMlX’s top 5 WORST/OVERRATED albums of 2013:
- 5. My Bloody Valentine – m b v: I’m a fan of both shoegaze and downtempo, but this album sounds like it only has ‘intro’ tracks that lead to absolutely nowhere
- 4. John Hopkins – Immunity: The production value of this are actually pretty good, but the fact that the songs (see: Collider) are so repetitive to the point that they become annoying.
- 3. Pet Shop Boys – Electric: I am a huge synth pop fan, but if your album relies solely on now nostalgic it sounds, then it just isn’t creative. (Bolshy sucks)
- 2. The Field – Cupid’s Head: Again, another minimal and repetitive album. I wouldn’t say that minimal is a bad genre, but if it’s minimal, it also needs to bring something new.
- 1. Death Grips – Government Plates: The songs usually have 2-3 lyrics that are just repeated over and over. What happened to rapping about the struggle of Sacramento?
(C84) [Asatsukidou (Ugatsumatsuki)] Red Web of Fate
(C81) [Lovely Pretty Chou Aishiteru (Maboku)] Mister 151 Tentacles black [Sadpanda]
Been wanting to release this for a while now. I’m amazed no one’s ever sniped it.